Latest topics
My title
Affiliates
My title

Aramex Courier has not delivered my shipment yet even after 2 weeks have passed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aramex Courier has not delivered my shipment yet even after 2 weeks have passed

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT on Thu May 17, 2012 7:26 pm

I have placed an order to Jabong.com. They have send the ordered items via Aramex courier via shipment No.6277484474. The shipment was handed over to Aramex on May 1st and till today (May 12th) the shipment has not been delivered.

This shipment has been despatched from Gurgaon to be delivered in Zirakpur, Chandigarh. By no means it should have taken more than 2-3 days. However while checking on line status, I find that the items have been send to Patna, kolkata, Ludhiana for no reason. When I tried to talk to customer service, they themselves are not aware the current status. They even refuse to provide the numbers of their Sr. Executives to escalate the issue. Even the contact numbers provided on their website are also not correct.

Even the Email ID to contact them are also not available on their site, I was able to get one of the Email ID of their executive, I wrote couple of times of them, still no response.

This is the worst courier company I have ever seen. It looks like that these courier companies are not governed under any laws, they do what ever they want. Ideally there should be penalty clause applicable on them in case of delayed deliveries or lost consignment, then only these companies will be serious enough about the business.

I am sure I will will not be going to this courier company any more in future, also I would advise no one should use their services to avoid any frustration.

Thanks,
Pankaj Agarwal
Mob : 9646786321

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum