Affiliates
My title

Harassment misbehaver By idea cellular agency ( D.S.A ) Agent

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harassment misbehaver By idea cellular agency ( D.S.A ) Agent

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT on Thu May 17, 2012 7:07 pm

Hi

I am Govind Rai my idea no-901586765
I received a call on 15 may,2012 (from the number 9891991088,9990387943) from a lady claiming to be an Idea Cellular Ltd representative. My friend and relatives also got the same call regarding the bill due for the connection I left a 2 month ago due to bad service and wrong billing. She was explaining about the case they have filed against me in Delhi 30 hazari court. She was say my name in Niharika and I am calling from- Idea Cellular Limited, A- 68,Sector-64, Noida-201301

When I searched the issue on internet I found the similar cases of harassment by recovery agent. this is such a cheap way to treat the consumers and their privacy. They have no ground to recover the bill due like this.

Legal experts say the cellular firms are at fault and a case of defamation should be filed against Idea Cellular. "Under no circumstances can a phone operator ask the relatives of a subscriber to pay the bill. Also, a case of inflicting mental agony and harassment can be filed. The victim can also seek compensation,"

The best way is just avoid the calls and tell your friends and relatives to beware of these calls. Other vise I will file the case agents your company harassment regarding.

Regards,
Govind Rai

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum