Free Domain Name

Subscribe in a reader

Powered by FeedBurner

Keywords

Latest topics
My title
Affiliates
My title

Reliance Cheating with the Recharge Offers they are providing - very common problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reliance Cheating with the Recharge Offers they are providing - very common problem

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT on Thu May 17, 2012 7:02 pm

Hi

This is inform you all that i am regularly facing the problem that i have recharged my GSM Reliance number (8882906712) with Rs.79 on 11 April 2012.

In Rs.79 they are providing Free unlmtd R-R local night calls + 500 R-R STD night minsFREE unlimited R-R Local Night calls + FREE 500 R-R STD Mins as written on My Services - Instant Recharge website and also i got the message that the above mentioned facilities are having 30 days validity after doing recharge.

But Now after 15 days Reliance has deducted all my balance available and now when i reached customer care to lodge this complaint. They are saying that this plan from May on wards is having only 15 days validity.

But is this the way that the official site and even the message which i got after the recharge is wrong. And this is the third time that i am facing the problem and they are deducting all the available balance.

Reliance is just cheating with their customers.

I was having a wrong perception for Reliance that they are the Best Service Providers and having Best Recharge and Postpaid options in the Telecom Sector. But now everything is clear, that Reliance is making money by cheating their customers.

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum