My title
Affiliates
My title

100 best buy- is a fraud company - never fall in trap for online purchases

View previous topic View next topic Go down

100 best buy- is a fraud company - never fall in trap for online purchases

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT on Thu May 17, 2012 6:44 pm

Respected sir,

I got a general mail from 100bestbuy.Com website about the sarees/Electronic gadgets etc. As my wedding anniversary is close to date, I thought of present two sarees to my wife to surprise.

This is the most unfortunate prediction on my part. I have ordered two number of crush saree with fancy border - purple & bottle green for rs.610/- Each plus rs.60/- For transportation. The total together is rs.1340/- For items.

I have paid through ICICI credit card with the transaction details as below:

date: 05/02/2012
transaction no. 74678442037730142392298
service provider: times of money (through 'direcpay')
rs. 1,340.00

the ICICI card has been used in 'direcpay' website which is authorizing the payment and the payment details of 'direcpay' are as follows:
order number : 2526519
atrn : 1001202001308114
amount : 1340
currency : inr

upon successful transaction, I got a mail from direcpay as shown below:
-------------------------------------------------------------
from: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
CC: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
date: mon, feb 6, 2012 at 4:22 pm
subject: your order#2526519 on 100bestbuy
dear b e anilkumar,

this is with regards to the transaction(s) you have processed from 100bestbuy

transaction details

request you to confirm this transaction(s) via email. We await your reply within 24 hours.

Regards,
direcpay team
----------------------------------------------------------------

for that I have replied:

yes, please do send the ordered item (2no) to the address mentioned.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Now that situation is, none of the customer care is available to speak. The customer care no. Is 08088211777. It is an ivr system. If we send mail, we are getting some faq response only. But no resolution, nothing.

Fully frustrated by listening to ivr system for hundreds of time.
I was totally given up. When I am searching for this company in google, found that it is a fraud company.

I totally understand that, I DID a blunder in my life. I realize the situation and learnt a lesson at the cost of rs.1340/-

Please suggest me further, how I can get this back.

Thank you very much.
Sincere regards| anil, 9908100021

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear sir/Madam,

apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and delay in response.
Your shipment takes to reach you within 8 to 10 working days from the ordered date.

If you have any query please contact our customer care representative

help you 8088211777

regards

customer care
100bestbuy.Com
happy shopping
thank you.

Anilkumar
13th Feb. 2012

Hello,
bestbuy customer care,

your ivr system is the most worst system, being it is throwing only recorded message, but not forwarding call to the customer care agents or some.
We understood thoroughly that you have had 'no human interaction' to continue your fraudulence.

Otherwise, now it is almost 8days since I booked an item, when I check track status for order no. 2526519, still you are showing :

you have registered for contest our executive will revert back regarding the status of the contest.

But there was no update of shipment details or something.
God will never forgive such activities, if not today, tomorrow everybody will be punished the supreme extract of gita.

Anil

Official Response
100bestbuy.Com
13th Feb. 2012

Dear sir/Madam,

apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and delay in response.
Our customer care executive will call you within 24 hours.

If you have any queries about the product please contact our customer care representative

help you :8088211777

regards

customer care
100bestbuy.Com
happy shopping
thank you.

Kiran
14th Feb. 2012

Abby ho 100bestbuy.Com customer care ppl DID you gone through what mr anilkumar asked you "your ivr system is the most worst system, being it is throwing only recorded message, but not forwarding call to the customer care agents or some.
We understood thoroughly that you have had 'no human interaction' to continue your fraudulence."

And you replied with again to contact your customer care, atleast read comment and post reply.

Anilkumar
06th March 2012

The '100bestbuy' is the most fraud company.

I have booked for two sarees to present to my wife surprisingly. But these buggers are not sent anything for more than 14days. When I register a complaint in grahak seva, I got a call from the following no# 080-6570 4526, 080-6570 1278.
By name ms. Swathi, she said 'sir being the registered item was not in stock, we have engaged to get it delivered from surat' or somewhere. Then I have asked for the courier details after couple of days, I got only one saree instead of two I have booked for rs. 1340/- (Thru ICICI transaction no. 74678442037730142392298, dated 05/02/2012, 'direcpay' order number : 2526519
atrn : 1001202001308114)

when I have called on those numbers, she again said, 'sir, you have booked only one saree, but paid for two sarees; if you want we can send the other one. Then I said, no. Enough is enough. I don't want your saree. Please refund the amount of second saree for rs.670/-
Then she said, "okay, we will refund the amount in 4-5 working days to your card account". It is more than 20working days, still these fellows are not responded.

When I am trying to reach those numbers they are not picking my number at all.

Dear readers, please circulate this message to all your known/ Unknown people saying that '100best buy' is a fraud company.

Regards| anil| (+91) 990 810 0021

Beanil
14th May 2012

100bestbuy is a fraud company...declared....

somehow cheating is the main aim. Either by giving low valued product to customer or gambling some some money from the customer.

Same thing happened to me.
I have paid rs. 1340/- Towards two no.Of sarees on last feb 6, 2012 with the order details as follows:

I haven't receive anything for 35days, when I complained through grahakseva, they called and said sarees are not in stock., So we are sending from surat.. but the shit was, they sent only one saree instead of two I have requested online.
The worst part is it never cost even 300 rupees. After many many many calls, I could reach them some how, they said...for another saree you take something else or will refund the amount. But it is more than 3months...still haven't received the balance amount of rs.730/-

They have proven they are fraud making money like this. Never come to trap. I am going to consumer court to sue them. Useless fellows.

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum