My title
Affiliates
My title

T24 TALKTIME

View previous topic View next topic Go down

T24 TALKTIME

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:16 pm

Sir/ Madam,
T24 is selling there Sim card at Shopping Malls like Pantaloons, Big Bazaar Etc..
The talktime is given free when we shop at above malls and has a certain validity period.
“While selling their Sim card they say even if you dont shop you can recharge using Tata Docomo Recharge and extend your validity just in case you haven’t done any shopping till the time the validity expires.”
I also bought the Sim card and was given the Phone no. : 9029535914. I had accumulated a talk time of Rs. 390 which was due for expiry on 10th April 2012. On 10th April 2012, I tried to recharge using Tata Docomo recharge but the recharge was unsuccessful.
“I immediately called up the call center and told them that I was trying to recharge and extend the validity. They said I can only extend the validity by shopping at their designated outlets. This was contrary to the claims they had made while selling the Sim Card.”

Requesting you to please help me on this matter, and publicise so that people are not cheated into false claims.
Thanks and Regards,

Anil Panjwani

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum