My title
Affiliates
My title

M/s Naaptol.com has cheated me with a used Wespro Tablet,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

M/s Naaptol.com has cheated me with a used Wespro Tablet,

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT on Thu May 17, 2012 6:35 pm

Dear Sir

My Name is P.Chandramouli from Hyderabad.

Here I want to raise a complaint against Naaptol for delivering used and defective product i.e. Wespro Tablet, which I have booked through Naaptol .com and my Order No is 3760334, I have paid the amount Rs. 6300, on delivery, I have received the tablet on 12/04/2012 in the afternoon and i was on my way to hospital to join my wife for operation, I have received my order through Aramex courier servies on 12-04-2012.
We have come back home from hospital on18/04/2012 and i have opened the box to find the following problems with ther consignment.1. The internal packing white box is broken.2. The display screen of the Tablet is full of scratches.3. When i opened utility My pad, i found it is having Ramayana in PDF format,4. Some JPG pictures in My pad.5.when i put the 16 GB Mini SD card in the slot it fell inside the Tablet.
I approached customer care/CRM Naaptol immediately on 19-04-2012 morning and gave a complained and they have advised me to courier the Wespro tablet for Replacement to M/s JS associates 2, Mumbai on their request on 23/04/2012 through Blue dart. Subsequently i have corresponded with every department of M/s Naaptol and M/s Wespro and they have not given any assurance of replacement. Nor till date they have not replaced my Wespro Tablet.

So, I request you to do the needful justice in this regards. And request you to take needful action.
My brief details are here -

Name: P.Chandramouli
Contact No: 09052331536
Mail ID : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum