My title
Affiliates
My title

eBay.in refund mistake to IndianOnlineBazaar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

eBay.in refund mistake to IndianOnlineBazaar

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT on Thu May 17, 2012 6:31 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

In the end of January, I ordered APC-UPS from eBay online.
The seller is in the Delhi, and I am in Bangalore.
After 1 hour later from ordering and transfered my money to eBay,
As, I found out more cheaper in offline APC-UPS local Seller(RS 2,000 cheaper) in Bangalore.

So I tried to cancel the order. But eBay said it has already started to process my order.
They said if i want to refund my money i should send back the APC-UPS to the seller .

But the seller of APC-UPS didn't deliver on time. Delivered only after the delivery deadline to our office.

According to eBay's "terms and condition" said that if it it is delayed, i can refund without paying any delivery charges.

So, our office director said, " If they deliver on time then we are liable to pay the delivery charges as in my case they didnt deliver on time so i didnt pay any charges and claimed for refund officially.

Few days later ebay send mail :
-------------------------
From: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sent: 2/19/2012 03:33:06 AM
To: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Subject: FRORC003 eGuarantee Claim # < 2331386 >- pradipta

Dear Buyer,

This is with regards to regards to Claim # 2331386 file by you against seller id#: indianonlinebazzar for Item # 220924245690 ( APC Back UPS RS 1500VA 230V (1.5 KVA ) UPS (BR1500-IN)) having paisapay id#30790979500.
As per your seller the item is in your city please cotact the courier service and pick the item from the courier and we processes the amount to the seller.

Regards,

pradipta
Claim Adjuster
-----------------------
After that, the ebay send(transfered) my money to the seller.(their mistake!)

My director allowed to give the delivery charge RS 1500 ~ 2500 to them. Because we didn't received the APC-UPS and our money already transferred to seller.

But after transfer eBay responded slowly. At last we got the seller information. But the seller also postponed to reply again and again.
So It passed 3 months. The eBay said that officially 3 months later, they didn't reply.
the Seller(IndianOnlineBazaar) few days ago said at last,
"One of the APC-UPS was broken. So I can transfer the half money(50%)".
it is difficult to call and talk with him. and he said that he don't care court of justice, law and order.

Please help me. I will give them the delivery charge RS 2,500 and I want to get back RS 24,823.

Thanks & Regards,

Samuel Kim
IKST(Indo-Korea Science and Technology center), IISc, Bangalore

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum