Latest topics
My title
Affiliates
My title

Apparently my Jet Konnect tickets were sold to somebody else

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apparently my Jet Konnect tickets were sold to somebody else

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:15 am

My Mother and I should have been on the Jet Konnect – 9W-2133 flight to Mangalore on Sat, 21 Apr 2012, as I had done everything right from booking of tickets to Web Check In, well in Advance and Check In and Security Check on time. Yet I was left behind.

* The flight left both my mother (a senior citizen) and I even after

1) The Ticket was booked as way back as 16 Feb 2012 .

2) Web Check In was done on 20 April 2012 itself

3) Check In done Boarding Pass received (I still have the boarding pass with me) and Security Check done.

After that waited and waited in the waiting lounge with no call for passenger or Mangalore Flight heard nor seen on the display for Gate No.18. When finally went to ask around 1.45pm as to what was the matter, was told that the flight has left. Apparently my tickets were sold to somebody else and I was left sitting there with my mother hungry and without any information as to what happened to our flight status.

I want a FULL REFUND! as it is hard earned money and not a freebie. Not to mention the mental trauma caused to my mother ( a senior citizen) and my relatives waiting at Mangalore Airport to receive us in addition to the TIME and money wasted reaching the Airport and back home.

Winnie Saldanha
Goregaon (W) , Bombay – 400104, Maharashtra
Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Contact No.: 9930627645

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum