Latest topics
My title
Affiliates
My title

Complaint against Dealsandyou for not dispatching item

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Complaint against Dealsandyou for not dispatching item

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:06 am

This is to place on records the sham called “Dealsandyou.com”, which is a terrible waste of time and efforts for users as me who are forced to approach such forums to get their grievances even responded to. I wonder if dealsandyou would ever honour their commitments. And the reason for such strong words is the repeated disappointing and failing services offered by this useless venture.

Am finally forced to resort to this method as they are refusing to even respond to my queries, inspite of having taken full payment for the item, which is the last straw of my patience.

Order Id # 481478 placed on 24th March 2012, with delivery time of 20 days. Still not received inspite of more than two months having elapsed and several follow ups done. Have even stopped receiving a response now to my follow ups. Entire trail mail attached.

This constant follow ups across multiple instances, and having to remember the same, has taken a toll on my daily productivity and hence I would like to see strong action taken against this dealsandyour venture, rather than just receiving my order whenever i will. Please advise.

Francis Fernandes
Sundar Bagh Lane, Kurla West, Mumbai 400070, Maharashtra
Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Contact No.: 9594095930

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum