My title
Affiliates
My title

!dea Cellular

View previous topic View next topic Go down

!dea Cellular

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:23 am

Hello Sir/Madam,

I'm one among the lakhs of idea customers who are cheated by the idea cellular services.Without my knowledge they have activated some Value added services from 28th May,2012.Rs.5/day is deducted from my mobile.I contacted the customer care(12345) but they are not redirecting me to the operator and our complaints are also not yet registered.I don't know which VAS they have activated?I'm losing my money.I am not able to deactivate the service which is activated without my knowledge by them. I got really frustrated by this type of service from idea. Actually i got influenced by the Idea and changed my network from Airtel to Idea..But i think i did a wrong decision on that day to get this type of worst service from Idea Network.

Whenever i am contacting customer care, they are not redirecting the call to operator to talk about this activation in detail..Instead each time iam getting response like " Our operator is busy in attending some other call so please try again later"..

I lost 35 Rs.. because of this activation..After losing passion of calling Customer care, I tried to deactivate VAS by sending DEACT to 12345.
For that i got reply msg like "please provide the service which you want to deactivate". with some codes of services available in idea. How do i know which service is activated(without my knowledge).They need to say what are the services activated in my mobile. That route to solve the issue also failed.

My mobile number is 9003057138 (Prepaid no). I don't know whether this approach will work or not..(i lose my trust on idea). Could you please tell me which service is activated and also deactivate the respective service today itself and also i want my money to refund back to my mobile number soon. How can i pay for something which is actually not known /not needed for me?

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum