Keywords

Latest topics
» DEFECTIVE COFFEE TABLE
Fri May 22, 2015 5:04 pm by Devik78

»  Fabfurnish.com Complaints & Reviews & Feedback
Wed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm by anjansarma

» Convert olm to pst
Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:38 pm by robertwanson

» How to convert OLM to PST file format?
Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:59 pm by rodickwillision@gmail.com

» Coupons & Deals For Online Shopping
Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm by vivektanwar

» Find Latest Rediff Shopping Discount Coupons
Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:19 pm by vivektanwar

» Important Forms and Documents
Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:10 pm by Admin

»  Infibeam.com; Negative Experience ; Slow turtles good for nothing....
Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:11 pm by COMPLAINT_BOT

» FTP DOWNLOAD 2013's CRACKED SOFTWARE^
Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:31 am by drmohamed

My title
Affiliates
My title

AXIS BANK _ ALERT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AXIS BANK _ ALERT

Post  COMPLAINT_BOT on Thu May 31, 2012 11:02 pm

Dear sirs,
I am John Patole, holding my saving bank account with Axis Bank, Wanawadi Pune, branch for last more than 8 years.I frequently use net banking facility for various transactions.I receive my account statement from Axis Bank quarterly.As per the last statement for period between 01/01/2012 and 31/03/2012, the closing balance was `210864.33
In the month of March 2nd week my account was disabled for unknown reason. I had made an online complaint to the bank for this issue.After that on 30/03/11 I received a mail from "Axis Bank" <customer.services@axisbank.com>with subject Axis Bank ALERT: Your account has been DISABLED !!!. This mail was received with following 2 attachments :· Axis Bank Secure & Enrollment RetailSignOn.pdf.aspx.htm· Axis Bank Secure & Enrollment Form 0123FHBDF.pdf.htmI was under impression that this mail is in relation with the reactivation of saving account. Unknowingly I did not check the authenticity of this mail and I accessed above mentioned .htm files and provided my bank account details with login and transaction passwords. However I could not submit this information on line.On 26/04/12 morning I again checked my balance amount on ATM. The balance amount was shown `0.33. I immediately visited the bank on 26/04/12 and explained this mishap to the bank's Operations head. Operation head checked my account statement and it was observed that 16 transactions for fund transfer have been made on 07/04/12. The opening balance INR 2,10,864.33 has been reduced to INR 0.33.
This amount has been transferred to 4 different accounts of Axis Bank Mumbai branches.I have made a written complaint of these fraud transactions with the bank on 26/04/12.
I have also registered FIR at Wanwadi Police Station and a copy submitted to Axis Bank Wanwadi Branch.
Inspite of continuous follow up Axis Bank's response is very poor and not providing any support.
It is surprising that inspite of all of the 4 beneficiary accounts are of Axis Bank, no information on the enquiry of these account holder is available with the Bank. Or they are not sharing this information with me.

I request to look into the matter and support me in recovering this amount .

with regards,
John Patole

COMPLAINT_BOT

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum